This was all of us at Lake Powell. I'm glad Tyler was able to take this picture after the camera got wet. It's great! Tyler is really good at what he does. Hope to post more from Powell soon.
WOW, you have done lot's of blogging!! I love the picture from powell, it's really cool! Your parents are so cute, they look great! I bet it was fun spending time with them! See you in a few days!! :)
We have been married for 13 years! Together for over 20, I know its crazy! Good times. We have 4 of the cutest kids. We love to play Wii Guitar Hero and Dance in our living room. With three boys and three girls we are perfectly matched. We always have a dance partner.
1 comment:
WOW, you have done lot's of blogging!! I love the picture from powell, it's really cool! Your parents are so cute, they look great! I bet it was fun spending time with them! See you in a few days!! :)
Post a Comment