Thursday, March 5, 2009

I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints

My Little Wiss! She is so Beautiful! She was Baptized this past weekend on Saturday February 28, 2009. I was not on the program but the joke was that I was all over behind the program. I do regret not putting myself on the program to at least say a few words. I would have probably balled. I can however say something now.
The other day I found a journal of when I found out that I was having a girl. It was on Oct. 25, 2000. I remember the day and when they said I was having a girl I started crying because I didn't think it was possible for me to have a girl. I think I had some self worth issues at the time. Heavenly father thought different of me. He gave me a girl. And now two. My mom always called her girls "little pots of Gold" and she is right. There is something so special about having a girl. Wiss is so special to me and as you can see, she is special to a lot of others out there!

Wissa, I love you so... much and want to tell you that you are beautiful inside and out! I cherish the opportunity that I have to be your mom and friend for eternity. You are my "little pot of Gold". And always remember this day when people travelled a long way to see you and people who couldn't travel a long way, longed to see you on your special day because they love you!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to her! They grow so fast! She looked BEAUTIFUL!! Great pictures!!

Holly said...

Congrats to such a sweet girl and her sweet family! Glad you all had such a great, fun weekend with your family.

The Cash Family said...

Yea for Alissa! Such a big day. One she will remember forever. Wish we could have been there. By the way, you look hot in that blue shirt!

The Moss Family said...

Congratulations Alissa!!! Wow, they grow so fast, and at first I couldn't believe it, but then I realized that Kaden will be baptized this June. Crazy!!!

MBlairsLars said...

Hi, my name is Melissa Larson and we know a friend of yours.....April Cash. She said that you just moved not long ago to the same place we just moved to, two weeks ago. We would love to meet you, we are in the 3rd ward.....April should email you so that you know we are not freaks, or stalkers! Thanks! P. S. love your last post, the music is beautiful.