Yeah....thats just sick! You don't take pictures of your friends HUSBANDS rear end! Who did that? Ok I did. Thats Kory's rear. I thought it was funny at the time. That night we went to dinner and had "fire fajitas" at la ventana and then went to our friends house to play pool (thus the reason for the rear shot) while he serenaded us. He was really good. It was like we were listening to a cd. I can't remember who won but it was fun. It's always fun with the Cash family. The next day April and I made some spinach blueberry brownies (The Sneaky Chief) and April taught me that I could eat brownies for lunch and feel ok about it, even have a second piece. Sorry I don't have a picture of the brownies. They were really good though. That night we went to the Grants Chamber Dinner and got all dressed up. April did my hair. Thanks April! The dinner was fun but we had to leave when the music started. Ya for those of you who know how much we like to dance, the music was horrible. When a girl gets all dressed up, she likes to dance! Anyway, to the Cash's, thanks for hosting our family, we love you guys!
Happy Birthday K Monster
14 years ago




2 comments:
HOT DOG! That is one fine rear you posted there!! WE always enjoy having you guys and I am addicted to the brownies! I give props to you for that because you found the recipe. And your hair looks gorgeous darling! love ya!
Looks fun....and I LOVE butts pictures they're the best!!
Post a Comment