Wiss was invited to her friends Birthday Party tonight so yesterday we decided to go pick out material at Hobby Lobby and make her a little bag. Wiss chose the colors with very little help from me and this what she came up with. After looking at a few photos online She and I came up with this design. I really think she has an "eye" for this kind of thing. We have so much fun being creative together except we are also like two little tornado's. When we finish our projects we need, as Fuzz would say, "disaster relief" .
Happy Birthday K Monster
14 years ago




5 comments:
Wow Amy I am so impressed with this! You are so creative. I havent seen you in awhile. How is everything? Are the kids better? Hope so. Well, we will hopefully see you on sunday.
Wow, she really does have an "eye" for that kind of thing! It's really cute!
That is SO cute!
Can you make some for my girls? :) it's way cute!!!
That is super cute!! Make me some! Serious LOVE IT!
Post a Comment