2. Where is your significant other? T.V.
3. What is your hair color? blondish
4. Your mother? sweet
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? Kisses
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. Your room you're in? organized
10. Your hobby? painting
11. Your fear? fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Ho Down
14. What you're not? prompt
15. One of your wish-list items? house
16. Where you grew up? Nowhere
17. The last thing you ate? fudge
18. What are you wearing? New
19. Your TV? Large
20. Your pet? Turtles
21. Your computer? Apple
22. Your mood? Amused
23. Missing someone? Parents
24. Your car? BMW
25. Something your not wearing? thong
26. Favorite Store? Pottery Barn
27. Your Summer? Fruitful
28. Love Someone? David
29. Your favorite Color? Sangria :)
30. When is the last time you laughed? now
31. When is the last time you cried? pre-cycle




3 comments:
I love all your answers! We miss you guys!
Hey Amy last time I checked your blog it was private....wish you all could have come the other day with David the kids were sad when Hunter Alyssa and Ellie didn't come but had fun with Nickolas (sp?)
K Amy so I'm a total blog surfer. Bad, I know!!! I found your blog a while ago, but it waas private, so I checked it again, lo and behold it's not anymore.
Your kids are so big now!!! If you want you can check out our blog at www.crisandleannmossfamily.blogspot.com
It's great to see how your doing!! Do you mind if I link ya?
Post a Comment